TOWSON, MD (March 25, 2021) – CRAFTSMAN announced today that it has been awarded five Popular Mechanics 2021 Tool Awards, which spotlight the year’s best tool and storage solutions delivering reliable performance, quality craftsmanship, and a strong value. As a highly respected source in the consumer and trade space, Popular Mechanics tests more than 1,000 tools per year and has recognized the following products as the best of 2021 in their respective categories:
- Best Mid-Duty Cordless Circular Saw: CRAFTSMAN V20* 7-1/4-In. Brushless Cordless Circular Saw (CMCS550B)
- Best Cordless Right-Angle Grinder: CRAFTSMAN V20* Brushless Cordless 4-1/2-In. Small Angle Grinder (CMCG450B)
- Best Mid-Duty Rotary Hammer: CRAFTSMAN V20* 7/8-In. Brushless SDS+ Cordless Rotary Hammer (CMCH233B)
- Best Cordless Wrench: CRAFTSMAN V20* 1/2-In. Drive Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench (CMCF920B)
- Best Consumer Cordless String Trimmer: CRAFTSMAN V60* Cordless 15-In. Brushless WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer (CMCST960E1)
All five CRAFTSMAN award-winning products are part of the brand’s expanding brushless line, which delivers performance, runtime and efficiency across power tools and outdoor powered equipment.
“Our customers know that when they invest in our brands, they can expect quality, performance, and value,” said Tabata Gomez, Chief Marketing Officer of Global Tools & Storage for Stanley Black & Decker. “To be recognized for these attributes is affirmation that we are delivering upon that promise and upholding our continued commitment to our customers.”
In total, Stanley Black & Decker brands won 14 Popular Mechanics 2021 Tool Awards across key categories including power tools, hand tools, outdoor powered equipment, storage, and accessories. For more information about CRAFTSMAN products, visit: www.craftsman.com.
*20V MAX* battery, Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 60V MAX battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 54.
CRAFTSMAN® is an American icon that homeowners, home builders, auto enthusiasts and master mechanics have trusted since 1927 – and today’s CRAFTSMAN® continues that legacy. With a focus on reliable, high-performance tools, storage and equipment, CRAFTSMAN® has revived its long-established pride in superior quality. Now it’s easier than ever to get the tools trusted for generations at more places than ever. For more information visit www.craftsman.com or follow CRAFTSMAN® on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Emily Noto, Sr. PR Manager